- He always has a smile on his face.
- He shakes the hand of as many people as possible.
- He has a goofy sense of humour that never fails to make me smile.
- He makes a beeline for Ryan on Sunday morning. He never wants Ryan to feel left out. He's sure to give Ryan a hearty handshake.
- I once had the privilege of enjoying a sandwich fellowship with him. His smart remarks, both in spoken word and in ASL kept Ryan in stitches. I was at a loss to understand their unspoken conversation. I really need to learn ASL. I missed half the jokes.
- He's my one of my neighbours across the street. Park Place is a much richer place because of David and his buddies at the group home over there.
Tuesday, July 30, 2013
My brother, David
I have a brother in the Lord who is a consistent blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment